The Next Generation of Audio Engineering
For the past 30 Years, the audio industry has been putting the entire recording studio ecosystem onto a computer. The tracking machine, FX racks, editor, and mixer all sit on a computer monitor. In 2012, Steven Slate and his team decided to turn the monitor into a world-class, multi-touch control surface called RAVEN.
With RAVEN, you have a virtual environment where the engineer can immerse themselves into their DAW like never before. With 24 high-resolution faders, instant-touch accessibility for all plugins, and RAVEN’s digital assistant Batch Commander, producers and engineers can work faster, more efficiently, and more creatively.
“This might be the coolest feature ever added to a control surface.” – Paul Wolff
- Batch Gestures: With the swipe your hand, instantly launch hundreds of key commands
- Mixer: New RAVEN Internal Mixer for Logic Pro X where the RAVEN software uses UI detection to automatically sync with the tracks when banking
- Auto Save: Any adjustments made to the layout are automatically saved and stored as the user default
- Cubase 10.5 Update: Compatible with the new Cubase 10.5 MixConsole track colors using the RAVEN Internal Mixer
- Compatibility: Now compatible with Ableton on Windows with Gestures
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER TO LEARN ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS, UPDATES, AND MORE.
This thing is fun! It makes arduous editing jobs enjoyable. Also, it actually functions as you’d want it to. It speeds up your workflow. I’ve saved myself hours in the last few weeks editing audio, automating plugins and…
I’ve just found myself sitting here intuitively reaching for the right faders, working plugins, working all the editorial side of it and being able to go back and forth between sound wave editing and the mixer and I find that…
I can stay in the sweet spot all the time in a 5.1 environment, which is really important to me. I can switch groups of hundreds of tracks and then those groups will just pop up in front of me. They’re organized, I can see them…
I can get around my session way quicker using the raven than I can using just the mouse and key commands and this saves me time. And anything that saves me time allows me to spend more time concentrating…